Filed under: Party Games
A classic party game where children try to guess what is being drawn. Best done on a chalkboard or a whiteboard, but you can do it on a big piece of paper. Use sidewalk chalk to turn it into a fun outdoor game!
- Pick 1 person to be the drawer for this round.
- Whisper an object to draw in their ear.
- The other kids shout out trying to be the first to guess what is being drawn.
- Alternatively, split the kids up into teams and give the drawer for each team the same object.
Sample objects to draw:
- animals (lion, dog, zebra, whale, narwhal, etc.)
- food (cupcake, pizza, apple, spaghetti, etc.)
- identifiable famous people or characters (Abe Lincoln, Spongebob, Blackbeard, etc.)
- buildings (Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, Leaning Tower of Pisa, etc.)
- sports (soccer ball, baseball bat, helmet, etc.)
- household items (toothbrush, soap, deodorant, etc.)
- outdoors (trees, the sun, mountains, etc.)
- weather (snow, tornado, earthquake, etc.)
- clothing (shoes, tuxedo, pocket watch, etc.)
|Age Range||5 - 12 years old|
|Group Size||3 - 100|
|Location||indoors small space|
|Play Time||2 - 10 minutes|
|Setup Time||0 minutes|