Filed under: Party Games
A quick and fun party game.
- Divide children into teams. Each team should have no more than 9-10 children.
- The team chooses one player to be their "sticky figure." Ensure this person is not jumpy or afraid of balloons popping!
- The rest of the team wraps tape around the sticky figure, sticky side out. Use duct tape or packing tape.
- They then have five minutes to blow up as many balloons as possible and stick them onto their stick figure.
- After time is up, a leader can count the balloons by popping them one at a time.
|5 - 12 years old
|6 - 100
|indoors small space
|10 - 10 minutes